PokerStars LIVE Asia will be hosting an APPT Open event at the beautiful Formosa – Taipei City, Taiwan.
This is the first PokerStars LIVE Asia event ever to be held in Taiwan.
APPT Open Taipei will be co-organized with the Chinese Texas Hold’em Poker Association and will be held at the CTP Club in Taipei from January 31 to February 9, 2020.
The festival will be held over 10 days and feature 33 live poker tournaments including the following key events:
• CTP Club Kickoff (GTD $1M TWD): Jan 31- Feb 1 – $10K TWD buy in
• APPT Open High Roller: Feb 1 -2 –$70K TWD buy in
• Super Stack NLH (GTD $1.5M TWD): Feb 1- 3 – $15K TWD buy in
• APPT Open Main Event (GTD $7.5M TWD): Feb 3 -7 – $$35K TWD buy in
• APPT Open Super High Roller: Feb 7-8 – $140K TWD buy in
Full tournament schedules will be announced soon on the PokerStars Live Asia official website.
Event Venue: Chinese Texas Hold’em Poker Club (CTP Club)
Address: B1F., No.32, Sec. 3, Bade Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 105, Taiwan (R.O.C.)