Mark your calendars! The European Poker Tour is returning to Hilton Hotel Prague in the Czech Republic for a full slate of tournaments from December 6-17, 2019.
• December 7-11: €1,100 EPT National
• December 9-10: €330 EPT Cup
• December 10-11: €2,200 EPT National High Roller
• December 11-17: €5,300 EPT Main Event
• December 15-17: €10,300 EPT High Roller
Besides the tournament schedule there are cash games (played in Czech Koruna) running 21 hours a day. There’s free swag and a players’ party on the schedule. And perhaps best of all, nobody will look at you funny if you choose to eat schnitzel for every meal.
If you’ve never been to Prague before, don’t miss out this year. This really is one of the best stops on the tour — just ask some of last year’s champions like Paul Michaelis, Henrik Hecklen, and Matthias Eibinger.
Click through for full EPT Prague 2019 information.